Some of the best growing timber soils in the area combined with the most advanced tree genetics make this tract a literal timber and deer factory. The property has access to Sipsey Creek which is home to bass, bream, catfish, and plenty of ducks.
The east side of the road is former agriculture ground that has been converted to timberland. The west side of the road has a great gravel road system to get you to all points on the property.
Located near the Detroit Community in SW Marion County, only 10 minutes off I-22, makes this property convenient to Birmingham, Alabama, Tupelo, Mississippi and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Other Important Information:
– 83+/- acres of 3 yr old containerized cloned pine seedlings (they are huge)
– 60+/- acres of 2 yr old containerized pine seedlings
– 45+/- acres of 1 yr old containerized pine seedlings
– 65+/- acres in containerized pine seedlings planted in 2014
– Remaining acreage in Hardwood timber R.O.W.s, and Creeks
– Taxes are approximately $350.00 annually
Showing by Appointment Only. For a private showing or additional information, please contact Nathan McCollum at 256-345-0074 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.
306 acre property-Detroit, AL-turkey-whitetail-deer-freshwater fishing-ATV trails