86+/- acres of Deer Heaven. From young replanted pines, to mature hardwood timber, this tract a a little bit of everything.
Located just a few miles east of Detroit, Alabama this property has gently rolling topography with a large amount of paved road frontage. A year round creek flows through the property with lots of deer sign.
The diversified timber stands provide a structured income and something for wildlife at all points in the year. There are several great food plots locations on the property as well as great access.
Other Important Information:
– 27+/- acres of 4 year old pine
– 45+/- acres of 1 year old containerized loblolly pine
– 14+/- acres of hardwood
– Taxes are approximately $80.00 annually.
– There is a 99+/- year gas lease on the property which provides a substantial check at the end of every year.
– Most of the property lines are painted.
Showing by Appointment Only. For a private showing or additional information, please contact Nathan McCollum at 256-345-0074 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.
86 acre property, Lamar County, turkey, whitetail deer